Tuesday, December 15, 2009

 

Survey Says!

These are interesting. I don't know who sponsored the survey, and who else it has been sent to, but these three questions were sent to me by someone who had taken the survey. The survey was administered by a company named e-Rewards, a company out of Texas. The only information provided was as follows:

"Topic: Study About Consumers
Research Sponsor: A Valued e-Rewards Partner"

That's it. I'd be interested in hearing what others think of the questions. I think a large number of them are pretty leading, but I also haven't seen the entire survey. Maybe it balances out.


(click image to enlarge)



(click image to enlarge)



(click image to enlarge)



(click image to enlarge)

Labels:


Comments:

Feels a lot like a push-poll to me. Between that and whatever they're giving Staples to write their brochures, the new arena steamroller has their marketing covered!
 


I wouldn't trust Mayor Howie Mandel with the proceeds of my garage sale, much less the amount of tax money that would be at stake to build his pal an arena.

Before any votes take place to launder hundreds of millions in favor of the Oilers getting a new playpen, I want to see Mandel disclose the name of every donor to his mayoralty campaign, down to the dime.
 


This comment has been removed by the author.
 


Interesting. Looks like politics 101 to me (okay, maybe 201):

Take the pulse of the community, determine coalitions based on the most prominent issues, fine tune the next stage of propaganda to pacify those offering up the most resistance.

I think I've resigned myself to the inevitability of the new arena. What fascinates me now is not IF but HOW these crafty men and women are going to convince Joe Public this is a great idea. This is a step.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?