Thursday, February 14, 2008

 

I Heart Fernando

Le sigh.

Comments:

Man did I get chills when he ripped that one by.
 


If he had more hockey sense and a little more speed, he'd be a 35-goal scorer.

Man can that Italian snipe when he wants to.
 


Is anyone else as broken hearted as I am that Joe Camel is done for the season? :D
 


Spector says that if more Oilers were healthy they'd be in the playoffs. I don't believe him. The statistical anomaly known as their shootout record comes to mind.

Nevertheless, this team is hitting again and winning. Also helps that Garon has gone from a pretty good goalie to a great one in the last stretch.
 


It's too be expected. They'll win a couple, lose a couple. They've been doing it all year, and I think they'll keep doing it. Big game against the Canucks Saturday night. It seems like we haven't played Vancouver at all this year, yet we've played them 5 times.

Is anyone else as broken hearted as I am that Joe Camel is done for the season?

That made my morning.

Man did I get chills when he ripped that one by.

No doubt. I know I had flashbacks. If he's found his stroke again, I may have to leave my woman.
 


it took me two hours to fall asleep last night. that goal almost made me cry.
 


It's nice to be able to watch an Oilers game and feel good about yourself as a human being, isn't it? When I scored that goal I actually yelled out in joy. Joy and Oilers haven't mixed in far too long.
 


When I scored that goal I actually yelled out in joy.

See, we've already become one person in my mind.
 


Why does it figure that they win all the games I miss and lose all the games I watch? Fucking hell...

That being said, NHL.com's highlight reel is pretty solid. That goal was shades of Game 5, minus the takeaway that launched a thousand March '07 births.
 


It's a good thing Loxam isn't in town. The 34 Gang would have committed some mad acts of urban chaos last night.
 


"That goal was shades of Game 5, minus the takeaway that launched a thousand March '07 births."

Best.synopsis.ever.

That really did make my day. Thanks.
 


It's critically important to observe that the GA in this game:

- were not by Jumbo Joe's line
- or that annoying Michalek guy

- Pavelski (4th line)
- Grier (checking line, SH)

- we got sterling PK
- GF by checking line and 4th line
- got the one PP goal against a very good PK

That's two games in a row won on depth.
 


i love it when the sharks loes
 


uh, lose
 


uh, lose

I'm fine with it when they loes, too.

St. Albert Saints representing once again.
 


Why is the shoot out an anomaly? Garon is a GREAT shoot out goaltender. Horcoff is money in the shoot out, and there are several other good shooters on the team as well.

It's part of the game now.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?