Sunday, December 30, 2007


You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best

I'd apologize for the lack of posting, but, I'm not actually "sorry", just enjoying the break.

I have been watching, though (even went to last night's Duck-fry), and certainly have a few thoughts. Probably tomorrow. Go Flames.


Wow, that Southeast division has some extraordinarily horrible records. Blech.

I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.

Seems like that's O-No's theme song.

BEIJING, Nov. 19, according to Xinhua Taiwan's "Today" reported that Chen Shui-bian's four-day fasting guard for medical treatment, including the Oriental Hospital and the Panchiao to spend a wow power leveling total of nearly 20,000 yuan (NT, the same below) medical wow powerleveling expenses, as His health insurance card to stay in Taipei Detention Center, must first serve their own expense, the medical expenses from his detention in custody of the gold deduction, but Chen Shui-bian's custody, only 16,000 yuan deposit, the deduction is not enough, said the detention center, not wow gold part of the Will be asked to make up for the families or lawyers.

With a wow goldstaff, you will wow goldfind you canbuy wow gold use 'Autocasting' buy wow goldoptions. Basically, cheap wow gold this lets you cheap wow goldchoose a spell wow power levelingto continually wow power levelingcast. As long power levelingas you wield power leveling supply runs out.

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?