Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

BoA On Crazy Canucks: Get Yours Now!

The new Crazy Canucks podcast is up, and--ta dah!--it features two silky smooth voices from Lethbridge and Edmonton. Matt and I look back at last season's events, the off-season, as well as take a stab at predicting the Flames and Oilers chances this upcoming season. We also do a remarkably good job in restraining ourselves from making fun of the Canucks and their fans. Many thanks to Alanah for giving us our 44.44 minutes of fame.

Comments:

I giggle non-stop throughout this thing. Wow. I wasn't even high.
 


At least you didn't talk about Ethan's gonads like you did in previous podcasts.
 


I dreamt of them that night, instead.
 


I forgot about Matt's Pelle Lindbergh comment. Hilariously distasteful.
 


I could only get as far as two minutes in the box with that voice.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?