Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

". . . to have Ty Conklin curb-stomp your testes with his skates on . . . "

I'm not sure why I bother linking to CinO, or why they bother linking to us, because the readerships must be pretty similar; but in the off chance that someone out there hasn't seen PM's playoff preview -- go read it.

Sample offering that amused me greatly:

(1) Detroit vs. (8) Calgary

Burn in hell, Flames fans. Keep the chicken bones away from Jarmoe, and tell Kipper to watch his blocker side. I hope Tanguay blows out his knee so hard, his ACL flies forth from his body and blinds Robyn Regher. I slept with your mother and drew a portrait of Shawn Horcoff on her ass, with accurate eye details. And you lost the last game of the season to one of the worst teams in NHL history. (Spits). WINGS IN 4

Comments:

Your an idiot! Either that or you hate the flames so bad you can't live with yourself. What's the matter with you? Don't remember the Flames taking out the Wings before? It can be done because it has. Anyway get your head out of your ass. This is the playoffs anything can happen. Flames are definitely tougher than the Redwings. The wings will get their's clipped.
 


Your an idiot!

Instant credibility, I say.
 


Ladies and gentlemen, Anonymouse!
 


NO YOUR AN IDIOT! THEE FLAMES ARE SUCK! DON'T REMEMBER THE FLAMES NEVER MAKING THE PLAYOFFS UNTIL KIPPER!!!!? EVERY SINGLE REDWING IS LIKE 15 FLAMES GENETICALLY FUSED TOGETHER TO MAKE A HOCKEY SUPER-MAN!!! EXCEPT THAT THE FLAMES SUCK!! FLAMES WILL GET THEIR'S UN-BURNED!
 


Best. Comment. Ever.
 


Mouse, Motors...could you both come in here for a moment? I think you both make valid points, but there's no need to fight. Can't we all just watch the playoffs and hope the cup goes to a place where fans give a crap? With apologies to Sleek, of course...
 


Wow, and I thought PM's original post was amusing. That first comment was a beauty. I know, I know, the new Blogger Code of Conduct admonishes me not to respond to trolls; but, damn, that was funny.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?