Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Flames Game Day

Calgary at Minnesota, 6PM MT, Flames PPV.

The next 7 games represents a massive opportunity for the Flames to set the pace in the NW. They play home & away with Columbus, home & away with Chicago, host LA, host the Canucks, and visit Minnesota tonight. Compared to the last stretch of 7 (in which they went 5-2), that's pretty soft, but, who knows what the hockey gods may bring.

It's probably time for the Wild to get their mojo back at home, but sod it. I'll predict a 2-1 victory (Langkow, Nilson). Go Flames.

Comments:

It's probably time for the Wild to get their mojo back at home, but sod it. I'll predict a 2-1 victory (Langkow, Nilson). Go Flames.

I think its probably time for the Flames to discover their mojo on the road...

They already started with their last game before the break...

Does everyone remember that one? If not, I have it on my PVR and could burn them a DVD of it off my computer...

I think the boys come out strong tonight against Backstrom (Fernandez is still out), with Dion and Miikka bouyed by their All-Star appearances...

Flames 4, Wild 1 (Tanguay, Phaneuf, Huselius(2), Rolston)...

Go Flames!
 


Does everyone remember that one? If not, I have it on my PVR and could burn them a DVD of it off my computer...

I think I'll have to order me a copy of that game from you before long. Few things would have the ability to cure me of the blues compared to that...

In fact, just thinking about watching Phaneuf score that 4th goal over and over again puts a smile on my face.
 


McLennan is in net tonight.

Wild take it 4-2.
 


Another shootout loss...

Kipper let in both attempts, while Backstrom looked solid...

This is frustrating...

WHY CAN'T WE WIN ON THE ROAD?

WHY CAN'T WE WIN IN OVERTIME/ THE SHOOTOUT?

Well, at least the silver lining is that we got a point...

And at least we don't have our fans contemplating a fire sale...

Small battles...

Go Flames! (on Sunday)
 


And at least we don't have our fans contemplating a fire sale...

You've obviously blocked out the first twelve games of the season.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?