Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Forget Shooting, Just Try Harder!

Finally, the Calgary Flames coaching staff have confirmed what we in Edmonton knew all along: their organization's modus operandi has little to do with attempting to field a team of any talent.

"That's what you have to do to be a good team -- you have to have family values and good work ethic. That's what the Sutters have and what I've been brought up with and what our team has grabbed onto."
--Jim Playfair

Thanks to Mirtle for the link. It's actually a good story about a seemingly good guy, despite my ball-busting.

Comments:

I know that when I think of family values, Darren McCarty comes to mind immediately.
 


jeez,

I told you Jim was a good guy last week.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?