Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Simile of the Week

I'll probably have more on the content, but go read this piece at mc79hockey.com. Flair AND sa-tistics:
...what the Flames are about to accomplish in just making the playoffs is the equivalent of a homeless guy walking into Cowboys on Professional Athlete Night and leaving with three hot women.

Tyler also notes (correctly) that this site is now the #1 Google search result for Orbs of Power, "much to the dismay of D&D types everywhere, I'm sure..". What I like about that is that a LOT of people had a hand in it. Later.

Comments:

Now if we can only get Gene Principe to ask Pronger what it's like to have his balls worshiped as talismans on the intarweb.
 


Man, I'm cleaning up today with the links-one of the Toronto Star guys with a blog linked to my site. Good thing I don't mention there that I think the Star is a pinko rag.
 


Worshipping another man's hairy nutsack?

Not really my cup of tea, but I'll fight for your right to do so, what with the whole freedom of religion stuff.
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?