Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Oiler Vision

During my hiatus, I went to a bookstore and was flipping through the hockey section. There is a nice little book called, "Shooting from the Lip: hockey's best quotes and quips."

Naturally, I perused it for the better part of an hour while sipping on my overpriced coffee. All the usual suspects are in there: Roenick, Hull, Chelios, etc.

But the best part was a two-page spread that looked something like this:



"When I look at the net I don't see a goalie"
Pavel Bure

"When I look at the net I see 3 or 4 goalies"-
Radek Dvorak





It explains so much.

Comments:

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
http://www.liposuction2.info/Rhinoplastysaddlenoseemedicine.html seat covers Anne's skin care new york web eczema primal defense
 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?